Temporary Hours Update
For the month of June we will be closing at 6pm on Thursday and Fridays.
Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We’re here for you during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The safety and well-being of our families and their pets have always been of the utmost importance to us. In response to the growing concerns around COVID-19, we will be following the protocol outlined below:
- At this time we are continuing to operate curbside and not allowing pet owners into the hospital
- We ask pet owners to call or knock when they arrive, as the front door will be locked. They will be met by someone from the client services team who will confirm the best number to reach them and get a brief history of the patient
- We ask that pet owners stay in the area and keep their phone on them
- Once the doctor has done the appointment, they will call the owners to get a more detailed history, discuss the findings and make a plan
- No treatment or vaccines will be given without talking to the pet owner
- Once the patient is ready to go, the pet owner will be asked to return to the front where they will be met again by someone from client services
- Payment will be done with a wireless terminal outdoors or over the phone if they prefer (strict disinfectant protocols followed between clients)
- All pet owners accompanying their pets or picking up medication/food from the hospital are required to wear a mask
- We ask that anyone who is feeling sick or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 does not bring their pet in (have someone else bring them in or reschedule the appointment)
- We are able to offer telemedicine consultations if appropriate
- We ask that everyone waiting for an appointment tries to remain 6 feet apart
- We recommend anyone picking up food to look into our online ordering store to limit contact
Exceptional pet care in the
College & Bathurst street neighbourhood
College Street Animal Hospital is located in the College & Bathurst Street neighbourhood. Our hospital is run by Dr. Lisa Cohen and Dr. Danielle Snow – they have been caring for companion animals in the greater Toronto area since 2016. They are passionate about animal welfare and are strong advocates for their patients. Our patients are treated with kindness and compassion while being kept comfortable at all times.
Our hospital is proud to serve the College Street community providing knowledgeable care as well as expert medical and surgical skills to our patients.