Important Information Regarding COVID-19
The safety and well-being of our families and their pets have always been of the utmost importance to us. In response to the ongoing concerns around COVID-19, we will be following the protocol outlined below:
- As of Dec 12, 2022, we will enter into Phase #2 of our reopening plan.
- We will now be offering a hybrid model that still allows owners to drop off their pets for exams or accompany their pets into exam rooms if preferred.
- If an owner wishes to be present for the exam, we ask that owners wear a mask at all times while in the exam rooms with our medical staff.
- Only ONE owner will be allowed to accompany their pet into the exam rooms as our rooms are small and distancing remains a challenge
- As in phase #1, owners who still wish to drop off their pets for exams are welcome to do so and will receive a phone call from the doctor shortly after to go over in detail all elements of the exam, discuss findings and make plans for their pet. No treatment or vaccines will be given without the owner’s permission.
- All technician appointments will be performed in our treatment area where owners are prohibited. Technician appointments include but are not limited to bloodwork, urine collection, split vaccines, nail trim, anal gland expressions, surgery rechecks, Cartrophen, Solensia, and Cytopoint injections.
- We ask that anyone who is feeling unwell does not bring their pet into the clinic (please have someone else bring them in or reschedule the appointment).
- We are happy to continue our curbside operations for anyone who would rather not enter the clinic at this time- please call reception on arrival and someone will come outside to help you.
- We recommend anyone picking up food look into our online ordering store.
Exceptional pet care in the
College & Bathurst street neighbourhood
College Street Animal Hospital is located in the College & Bathurst Street neighbourhood. Our hospital is run by Dr. Lisa Cohen and Dr. Danielle Snow – they have been caring for companion animals in the greater Toronto area since 2016. They are passionate about animal welfare and are strong advocates for their patients. Our patients are treated with kindness and compassion while being kept comfortable at all times.
Our hospital is proud to serve the College Street community providing knowledgeable care as well as expert medical and surgical skills to our patients.